Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Since mom and dad went to bed early, I thought I'd give you an update on how Halloween went. Basically all you need to know is 3 things: dad ate all my candy, I hated all 3 (YES 3!) Halloween costumes, and dad ate all my candy. Bet you can guess how much I love this holiday.
You are also probably asking why I had 3 different costumes. Well my mom is in charge of the Halloween event for the Children's Museum of Denver. It is a 3 day event called Trick or Treat Street. (Which was a huge success by the way!) Since it took her so much planning and she was at the museum all day for 3 days, dad thought it would be a good idea for me to wear a different outfit each day. Here's a peek of what I went through.

Here I am in my favorite pink bear outfit. You may remember this one from before. As you can tell by the look on my face I'm excited to be here.
I was so excited that I dropped the candy from my first house on the floor.
Day 2 brought on the lady bug outfit that was hiding in a box in the closet. It could have kept hiding as far as I was concerned.

Finally here is my spider outfit that I borrowed from my friend Spencer. I'm actually smiling because I don't have to wear these things for a whole year. This was taken shortly before I found out that dad ate all my candy. When that news came the smile quickly disappeared.
Maybe next year won't be so bad if I get to go trick or treating by myself so dad won't eat my candy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're smokin' little lady

Erin and Jesse said...

Ha! I missed the pink bear costume. I think my favorite was the lady bug, but the spider was pretty funny. They were all cute. Good thing her mom works here and we celebrate for 3 whole days.

Post a Comment